Hello~ Thursday. You are one day away from Friday. This makes you my second favorite day of the week. We are just one day away from Memorial day weekend…got any plans? I came up with a list of things I wanted to do with Jeff this Summer and I may cross a few of these things off this weekend! Check it out:
1. Insta-walk downtown SD (Basically walking around capturing the nooks and crannies of downtown SD using Instagram – Inspired by this)
2. Read a good book and have a picnic at the beach.
3. Watch the sunrise somewhere
4. Go to a flea market
5. San Diego Safari Park (I haven’t been! Can you believe it???)
6. Go watch a drive in movie
7. Go Jetski-ing
8. Go to Barona Casinos ( I heard great things about their buffets?)
9. Go to a comedy club
10. Visit Museum of photographic arts at Balboa Park.
11. Go star gazing.
12. Try some of San Diego’s best restaurants (Still needs to do research on this)
13. Go to a water park
14. Try addle boarding!
It’s not likely that I will get through this list but I am totally looking forward to doing all of these things and more! If you have some fun Summer activities you’re excited about, share them with me!
Anyway, back to first order of business – a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting Tina & Bao’s wedding for Ian Andrew Photography. It was a GORRRGeous day at Admiral Kidd. and everything went so smoothly that I couldn’t really have asked for anything more. Thank you Ian for letting me in on this picture-perfect wedding and another thank you to Tina and Bao for having me at your wedding!
::Drum roll please::